You can enjoy CuriosityStream on your TV through your Chromecast device. Before attempting to view, please ensure that you have installed and set up your Chromecast device by following the supplier’s instructions.
- If you have not done so already, install Google’s Chrome browser. Once installed, add the Google Cast plugin to your Google Chrome browser. This will allow you to send content from your computer to your Chromecast device.
- Open a new tab on Google Chrome’s browser and go to CuriosityStream.com. Enter your account information and log in to our site. Browse through our library of content and select your preferred program to watch.
- On the top right corner of your screen you will see the Google Cast plugin icon. Click on the icon and choose the Chromecast device you want to cast the tab. When active, the icon will turn blue.
4. Start enjoying your favorite CuriosityStream program!
- Only one tab can be Cast at the time, please ensure that you select the Google Cast icon from the CuriosityStream tab.
- Your Chromecast device should be on the same wifi network as the laptop or desktop computer you are using to cast.
- The volume of the cast can be controlled from your computer, as well as your TV.
- You can also install the CuriosityStream Chrome extension for easy access to our web app.