Welcome! We are excited to offer you complimentary, premium, high-quality factual content through your approved service provider, FLOW TV.
In order to access CuriosityStream through FLOW TV, you will log into CuriosityStream using your FLOW TV login credentials.
- Go to curiositystream.com or open the CuriosityStream app and select Sign in.
- Scroll down and select Sign in with your TV/internet provider.
- Select FLOW TV from the list of available options. You will be redirected to your provider’s login page.
- Enter your login credentials for your FLOW TV account and select Sign in.
- Congratulations! You have successfully logged into CuriosityStream through FLOW TV. You will be redirected to the CuriosityStream homepage and can begin streaming right away.
Do I have to pay for the subscription?
If you are subscribed to an approved internet service provider such as FLOW TV, your CuriosityStream subscription is complimentary! You will not be prompted to enter any payment information during the sign-up process.
How can I access CuriosityStream?
Once you sign up, you can access CuriosityStream through our website https://curiositystream.com or through our app on Apple and Android devices with a compatible operating system. See more detail about the requirements below.
- Minimum Browser Requirements - The latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Google Chrome. Internet connection with speeds of 1 Mbps or higher.
- Windows Requirements - Intel Pentium 4 Processor, 3 GHz (or equivalent) with 512 MB RAM/128 MB VRAM.
- Mac Requirements - Intel Core Duo Processor, 1.83 GHz or faster, 512 MB RAM/128 MB VRAM.
- Apple Devices - iOS 9.0 or higher; for a better experience, iOS 12 or higher is recommended along with a 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
- Android Devices - Operating system 5.0 or higher, with a 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
Do I need to be on the same network as my internet service provider to access CuriosityStream? Can I watch it on the go?
You only need to be on the same network for your initial sign-up to create your CuriosityStream account. This subscription can be used wherever you have internet access!
I cannot see the sign-up screen for my internet service provider. How can I get access?
If you are subscribed to FLOW TV, you should be able to access our complimentary sign-up page. Please make sure you are not using a VPN (a virtual private network). If you continue to have difficulty accessing the appropriate sign-up page, please reach out to email@example.com. If your internet service provider is not on the approved list, please proceed with the regular sign-up process or check back to see if your internet service provider is added in the future.
I already have a CuriosityStream account. How do I link it to an approved internet service provider subscription?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will support your transition from a paid subscription to a complimentary approved internet service provider subscription.