Welcome! We are excited to offer you complimentary, premium, high-quality factual content through your approved internet/cable service provider:
In order to access CuriosityStream through Optimum or Suddenlink by Altice, you will need to create an account.
- Make sure you are on the network of one of our approved internet service providers. Our site will be able to recognize your IP Address.
- Go to curiositystream.com or open the CuriosityStream app and select Sign In.
- You will be prompted to create an account. (If you see Sign in with your TV/internet provider, you will be able to select the "Partner" link which lists the approved internet providers that offer a complimentary subscription. You will need to make sure you are on the network associated with your approved internet service provider account.)
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and password to create your CuriosityStream account.
- Select Get Access.
- Congratulations! You have created your complimentary CuriosityStream account. Next time you want to access CuriosityStream, simply log in with the email address and password you just created.
In order to access CuriosityStream through Flow, BTC, and Rev, you will log into CuriosityStream using your login credentials from your service provider.
- Go to curiositystream.com or open the CuriosityStream app and select Sign in.
- Scroll down and select Sign in with your TV/internet provider.
- Select your internet service/cable provider from the list of available options. You will be redirected to your provider’s login page.
- Enter your login credentials for your internet service/cable provider account and select Sign in.
- Congratulations! You have successfully logged into CuriosityStream. You will be redirected to the CuriosityStream homepage and can begin streaming right away.
Do I have to pay for the subscription?
If you are subscribed to an approved internet service provider, your CuriosityStream subscription is complimentary! You will not be prompted to enter any payment information during the sign-up process.
How can I access CuriosityStream?
Do I need to be on the same network as my internet service provider to access CuriosityStream? Can I watch on the go?
You only need to be on the same network for your initial sign-up to create your CuriosityStream account. This subscription can be used wherever you have internet access!
I cannot see the sign-up screen for my internet service provider. How can I get access?
If your internet service is on our list of approved providers, should be able to access our complimentary sign-up page. Please make sure you are not using a VPN (virtual private network). If you continue to have difficulty accessing the appropriate sign-up page, please reach out to email@example.com. If your internet service provider is not on the approved list, please proceed with the regular sign-up process or check back to see if your internet service provider is added in the future.
I already have a CuriosityStream account. How do I link it to an approved internet service provider subscription?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will support your transition from paid subscription to complimentary approved internet service provider subscription.