Our CuriosityStream Roku channel is available and appears in the Roku channel store as usual. You can now enjoy our SD, HD and 4K library (4K only on Roku4 devices and Roku 4K television sets) via our CuriosityStream channel. The steps below outline how to install our Roku channel to capable Roku devices (please visit our 4K Roku article for 4K Channel specific):
- Visit https://channelstore.roku.com/details/61657/curiositystream
- Log into the Roku.com website using your Roku username and password (This step requires your Roku account, not your CuriosityStream account.)
- When presented with the "Add CuriosityStream Channel to your Roku account?" window, select "Yes, add channel"
- You should then see a "Channel Added" screen.
- Next, turn on your Roku device and navigate to "Settings" > "System" > "System Update"
- Your Roku device will update its software, including newly-added channels to your account.
- Return to the main menu on your Roku device.
- You should then see a "CuriosityStream" Roku channel among your other channels on the "My Channels" screen of your Roku device.
- Select the CuriosityStream channel, log in with your CuriosityStream account, and enjoy our library!