How do I get Curiosity Stream on my Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick?
Curiosity Stream is now viewable on the newest Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV 2014, and Amazon Fire TV Stick. Before you can download the app, you must have an Amazon account. You will also need a Curiosity Stream account.
- From the Amazon Home screen, search for “Curiosity Stream” in the upper search bar. You should see the Curiosity Stream app come up. Click on the logo or title to follow through to the details page.
- To download the Curiosity Stream app, in the box to the right select the device to deliver the app to and click “Get App”.
- You should now have the Curiosity Stream app on your Fire TV. Get your curiosity going and start streaming!
Quick Guide to the Amazon Fire Curiosity Stream App
After successfully downloading the Amazon Fire TV Curiosity Stream app, you can sign in with your email and password. If you do not have an account, you will need to sign up through https://curiositystream.com.
Once you are logged in, you should be able to view the home screen which will look something like this.
Tips for Navigation
- The cursor (indicated by the glowing circle) will always start in the top left corner.
- The slider only moves left and right.
- To go all the way back to the top, hold down the up button.
- Besides searching by search terms, another feature of the Amazon Fire TV app is the time filter (see screenshot below) to determine the length of the videos you want to be displayed.