While a very small amount of our library is in non-English languages, the vast majority of our library will be in the English language for the foreseeable future. We are working diligently to build English closed captioning across our many web/mobile/streaming platforms. In the future, we hope to translate those subtitles into widely spoken languages as determined by customer demand.
Articles in this section
- What platforms and devices do you currently support?
- Referral Program
- Complimentary Internet Service Provider Account Sign-Up Information and FAQ
- International subscription pricing information
- What are the benefits of a CuriosityStream annual standard plan?
- What is Kids Mode?
- Can I be a CuriosityStream member if I am an international customer?
- Why isn't there content that is available in other languages?