While a very small amount of our library is in non-English languages, the vast majority of our library will be in the English language for the foreseeable future. We are working diligently to build English closed captioning across our many web/mobile/streaming platforms. In the future, we hope to translate those subtitles into widely spoken languages as determined by customer demand.
Articles in this section
- What platforms and devices do you currently support?
- How does CuriosityStream work?
- Bulk Purchase FAQ (Business, Education & Libraries)
- FLOW TV FAQ
- What are the benefits of a CuriosityStream annual standard plan?
- Can I be a CuriosityStream member if I am an international customer?
- International subscription pricing information
- Complimentary Internet Service Provider Account Sign Up Information and FAQ
- What is Kids Mode?
- Why isn't there content that is available in other languages?