While some of our library is in non-English languages, the majority of our library will be in the English language for the foreseeable future. We are working diligently to build English closed captioning across our many web/mobile/streaming platforms. In the future, we hope to translate those subtitles into widely spoken languages as determined by customer demand.
Articles in this section
- What platforms and devices do you currently support?
- How does Curiosity Stream work?
- Redbox FAQ
- Smart Bundle FAQ
- Bulk Purchase FAQ (Business, Education & Libraries)
- FLOW TV FAQ
- What are the benefits of a Curiosity Stream annual standard plan?
- Can I be a Curiosity Stream subscriber if I am an international customer?
- International subscription pricing information
- Complimentary Internet Service Provider Account Sign Up Information and FAQ