Currently, you can enjoy CuriosityStream on the following platforms:
- Any laptop, desktop, PC, or Mac via a modern web browser (NEW: You can now add the CuriosityStream Chrome extension for easy access to the web app)
- iPhones, iPods, and iPads with iOS 7 or higher installed
- Apple TV, with our native AppleTV app or via AirPlay
- Any Android device running Android version 4.0.3 or higher
- Chromecast via either the Chrome browser, Android or iOS devices.
- Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku TV, and Roku Streaming Stick
- Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV 2014, and Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Amazon Kindle devices (2012 or later)
- Android TV running Android version 4.1 and up
- Xbox One
Some devices that we expect to have in the near future are:
- Smart TVs ( Sony, Samsung, etc.)*
*While our Smart TV apps are still in development, there is a way you can view CuriosityStream on most Smart TVs! Please reach out to us directly at 1-844-778-8999 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you with this based on what type of Smart TV you have.
Keep in mind, we are also developing and expanding the number of platforms we offer our service on. We receive many customer’s input, and take them all into consideration. The devices that we are hoping to expand to currently include:
- PlayStation consoles