The CuriosityStream Roku channel supports current model Roku devices: Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku TV, and Roku Streaming Stick, but does not support first generation devices due to compatibility. Please refer to the following link to determine your model and reach out to us with this model number if you have any questions or need additional information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roku
- From the Roku Home screen, navigate to the Science & Technology (Sci & Tech) category. It should appear as one of the channels able to be selected. If you cannot find it, you can also use the “Search channel” function to locate CuriosityStream.
- To add CuriosityStream to your collection of channels, simply click on the red “+ Add Channel” button. Then, select “go to channel”.
- Select “Sign In” on the CuriosityStream home screen. If you are not a member yet, sign up for your free trial on CuriosityStream.com.
- Enter the email address used for your CuriosityStream account and select “Next”.
- Enter your account password and select “Sign In.”
- Finally, select “Start”.
- Start enjoying your favorite CuriosityStream video on your Roku device!
- To update your Roku channels and your device's firmware and software, go to "Systems" then start a "System Update".
- For more Roku support, visit their support site for more help.