We are sorry to see you go! If you need our technical support to continue enjoying your subscription, please reach out to us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to easily cancel your subscription, please review your bank statement to confirm how you are being charged for Curiosity Stream and then follow the appropriate method below. Please be aware, if you signed up through iTunes, Google Play, Roku, or Amazon, you can only manage your Curiosity Stream account through their dedicated platform.
Cancel my subscription through Curiosity Stream (for accounts created directly through our website)
1. Visit Your Account page.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Plan and Payment section and select Manage Plan on the right-hand side.
3. Select Cancel Plan in the top right corner.
4. Follow the prompts to cancel your plan.
Cancel my subscription through Apple App Store (iPhone and iPad)
Click here for instructions to cancel your Curiosity Stream subscription through the Apple App Store. Look for Curiosity Stream after following the steps provided by Apple.
Cancel my subscription through Google Play Store (Android)
Click here for instructions to cancel your Curiosity Stream subscription through the Google Play Store. Look for Curiosity Stream after following the steps provided by Google.
Cancel my subscription through Roku
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Use the directional pad to navigate the channel grid and highlight the Curiosity Stream channel. The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.
3. Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu for Curiosity Stream.
4. Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message appears telling you how long you can continue to access the content and services.
6. Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message appears confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription.
7. Select Done to save your changes.
Cancel my subscription through Amazon
To cancel an Amazon Appstore subscription on an Android device:
1. Launch the Amazon Appstore application.
2. From the Appstore menu, select Subscriptions.
3. From the My Subscriptions screen, select Curiosity Stream Subscription.
4. From the Subscription screen, you can turn auto-renewal off to cancel your subscription.
To cancel a Kindle Fire subscription:
1. From your Kindle Fire device Home Screen, select Apps.
2. Select Store.
3. From the store menu, select My Subscriptions.
4. Select Curiosity Stream.
5. Turn auto-renewal off to cancel your subscription.
Thank you for your curiosity!