Test the Internet Connection
Make sure your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch has an Internet connection by attempting to visit a website (such as apple.com) in a web browser (such as Safari). If the page doesn't load, or is slow to load, try turning your device's Wi-Fi connection off and then back on. If you're still not able to connect, you may have Internet connection issues.
Check the date and time on your Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
If the date and time of your device is significantly different from the current date and time, you will have a problem playing your video.
- Tap the Settings icon on the Home screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Date & Time.
- Tap Set Date & Time.
- If the date and time are incorrect, adjust the time until it matches your time zone.
- Or, tap On/Off toggle to On in the Set Automatically field.
Reinstall the CuriosityStream application
- From the main menu, touch and hold the CuriosityStream app on the Home screen until it jiggles.
- Tap the X in the top left of the Y icon for CuriosityStream, then tap Delete.
- Enter the App Store, search for "Curiosity" and select the free CuriosityStream app from Curiosity Project, LLC.
- Tap the Install button. You will need to enter your iTunes password to install the app.
- Once installed, tap the CuriosityStream Y icon.
- Enter the email and password for your CuriosityStream account and tap Sign In.
Keywords: mobile apps; ipad; itouch; iphone; tablet; reinstall; application.